From: someone on
Attachement doesn't seemt to show up in previous post.

From: someone on
Don't know why attachment still doesn't show up.

Anyway, the following line is shown by win7 (Computer->Properties):

Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00GB (3.25GB usable).

Task Manager->Performance shows 3326MB as Total Physical memory.

This is 64 bit win 7 for sure.

Why only 3.25GB shown as usable? Under Vista 32 bit, it was the same.
Only 3.2 GB was shown as usable. I thought upgrading to 64 bit (it
was a clean install during "upgrading" of course) will help.