From: pissed and disgusted and getting a mac pissed and disgusted and getting a on
My computer just downloaded an update from microsoft, and now all my personal
files are gone, and some of my programs uninstalled, and my email settings,
with all my emails, are gone. What is microsoft doing? Are they intentionally
sabotaging computers with anything other than windows 7? I have no money, no
job, are they going to pay for my upgrade so they will stop sabotaging my
computer? Are they going to fix what they have done to me?
This is all I have..... I hate pc's now because of microsoft. When I do
get money I will be getting a mac.
From: SC Tom on

"pissed and disgusted and getting a mac" <pissed and disgusted and getting a
mac(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer just downloaded an update from microsoft, and now all my
> personal
> files are gone, and some of my programs uninstalled, and my email
> settings,
> with all my emails, are gone. What is microsoft doing? Are they
> intentionally
> sabotaging computers with anything other than windows 7? I have no money,
> no
> job, are they going to pay for my upgrade so they will stop sabotaging my
> computer? Are they going to fix what they have done to me?
> This is all I have..... I hate pc's now because of microsoft. When I do
> get money I will be getting a mac.

Check your other posts for answers.

From: Daave on
pissed and disgusted and getting a mac wrote:
> My computer just downloaded an update from microsoft, and now all my
> personal files are gone, and some of my programs uninstalled, and my
> email settings, with all my emails, are gone.

I hate when that happens.

From: Anteaus on
http://iwrconsultancy.co.uk/software/reprofiler/reprofiler.htm

DO read the instructions carefully. If you shoot yourself in the foot with
it, it is likely to hurt somewhat.