From: Peter Chant on
Any idea whether I can expect drivers to appear for my SCSI card for Win 7
64 bit?

Pete
--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk

From: Richard Urban on
When Adaptec makes them available - if ever. Did you check the manufacturers
web site for drivers?

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

From: Charlie Russel - MVP on
You don't specify which 2940 card, there are many variants. The original
2940 is a very old card indeed, but has Vista drivers which should work for
Windows 7.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

From: Peter Chant on
Richard Urban wrote:

> When Adaptec makes them available - if ever. Did you check the
> manufacturers web site for drivers?

First place I checked.

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk

From: Peter Chant on
Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:

> You don't specify which 2940 card, there are many variants. The original
> 2940 is a very old card indeed, but has Vista drivers which should work
> for Windows 7.

There's the thing - the box it came in says it is a 2904 and Win 7 states it
is a 2940UW! However, for both these cards Adaptec have only Vista 32 bit
drivers. The cards not all that old, a few years so I thought it would be
supported.

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk