From: howard lee on
Are you looking for affordable VOIP?

VOIP [Voice over the Internet] has been around for a while now and
many vendors offers it to mostly business who can afford the special
phones and installation and monthly fees that comes with their
services which could run into hundreds of dollars. Then there some
home services that is nothing but pared down business services that
require less equipment but requires you to relearn how to use your
phone to make a simple phone call and monthly fees while less than
business fees can still be as high as $40.00 per month. But what if I
can offer you a VOIP service that can use regular phone lines, call
internationally and even let’s you use your cell phone to make VOIP
calls all of this and more for just $21.99 a month!!

“Impossible” you say “Not it’s not” Let me introduce you to “Lingo”
the new VOIP service for small business and residential users that
combines all of these services and more at prices you can afford.
Lingo plans start at $21.99 a month for basic services and let you
have the first month for FREE!! Yes for FREE try out Lingo on us for
FREE and if it’s not all the VOIP services you’ll ever need for your
Home or Business cancel and pay us NOTHING!! So Don’t delay visit our
website and sign up for Lingo and Go talk. <a href="http://
www.sysnito.com/?crid=30613&linkID=124"><b>Lingo Phone Services</b></
a></p>

Contact: