|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Why is wireless broadband so expensive in the US?
AT&T recently cancelled their unlimited 3G service for the iPad. Now extra gigabytes cost $10. Verizon charges as much as $256 per gigabyte for their mobile broadband service. Does anyone know why it's so expensive here in the US? I was thinking about going with Datajack. They were advertising unlimited 3G for... 13 Aug 2010 21:13
Android Mobile device in USA without a phone?
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:50:36 GMT, in <Xns9DD37877029Darcademastergmailcom(a)69.16.186.8>, SINNER <arcade.master(a)gmail.com> wrote: I dont need a phone and I'd like to get a device to play with but of course I'd like one with 2.1 on it. All I want is wifi and the ability to use the google marketplace. D... 13 Aug 2010 16:50
Intruder?
Using a Billion Wireless-G router (802.11b/g) with WPA2, how can I tell if there are any intruders accessing the system? The only connected_user info I can find in the router is the DHCP pool. ... 13 Aug 2010 12:28
Anyone managed to get dd-wrt to work on a dir-600 as a Repeater Bridge ?
Trying to set up a friends, he does not speak English and lives 50 miles away. Been there twice, no go so far. I can see both the ESSIDs of the dir-600 (took advice to give each essid a different name, after using the same name failed), but no connection. Followed the tuts on the dd-wrt page. Using latest firmw... 12 Aug 2010 22:26
NEWS: Smartphone sales up 50%, Android set to pass BlackBerry
Data from Gartner: * 326 million handsets sold in the past 3 months * 19% are smartphones Market shares: * Symbian 41% * BlackBerry 18% * Android 17% * Apple 14% MORE: <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/08/12/smartphone_sales/> ... 12 Aug 2010 13:39
Let Us Peek Your Interest in a Mobile Solution
Let Us Peek Your Interest PEEK Mobile Devices Remember when mobility was simple you had a mobile device that did one thing every well like paging and email and that was all you needed. Now mobile devices with phones, cameras, Mp3 players, web browsing, and more has made them more complicated then your computer a... 11 Aug 2010 21:20
Indoor vs Outdoor, directional or not?
I was considering a Yagi with these specs for indoor use: looks like a sword with small nipples on each side of it. Frequency range: 2400~2500MHz - High quality wireless network booster antenna - Gain: 15dBi~18dBi - Bandwidth: 100MHz - Interface: N female - Vertical lobe width: 23� - Horizon lobe width: 26... 12 Aug 2010 02:47
Favorite Android apps
FWIW, my own personal list. Suggestions welcome. 3CXPhone A Online Radio aContacts Alarm Clock Amazon MP3 AndFTP Antennas Astro File Manager Beer Can Racer Browser (Google Chrome) Calculator Calendar (Google) Compass ConvertPad Currency (XE) Dictionary.com EasyTether eBay Flashlight Flixster Movie... 13 Aug 2010 13:34
NEWS: Nokia N8 clone runs Android
<http://www.fonearena.com/blog/21440/nokia-n8-clone-with-android.html> ... 11 Aug 2010 11:25
Save The Internet! Make Your Voice Heard, In Support of Net Neutrality!
Back in the 1990s, the internet was still new, but there were some prescient voices to foretell and voice the need in protecting this growing new electronic frontier. "How can government ensure that the nascent Internet will permit everyone to be able to compete with everyone else for the opportunity to provide ... 11 Aug 2010 11:25
Introducting Poken Take Your Social Networking Offline
Introducing Poken! Take your social networking offline and into the real world with Poken! Poken is your 'social business card.' It's an easy way to share your contact details and online social networks in the real world. Just hold two Poken palms togetherÂ…high4! (Poken only have four fingers) And now you're conne... 10 Aug 2010 11:19
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11