From: teylyn on

Hi,

create the chart with the XY Scatter chart type, then the X axis will
be scaled with the gaps according to the values.

With your data sample Column A = Date, column B = Days from start,
column C = measurement, set up the XY data series with

Series X values =Sheet1!$B$2:$B$5
Series Y values =Sheet1!$C$2:$C$5

hth

teylyn