From: donnachieian on
how can I increase border thickness on text box
From: Bernard Liengme on
Open the Format Text Box dialog in one of these ways
1) right click and select Format Text Box from popup menu
2) Click on box and use menu command Format Text Box
or
3) click on box and use Ctrl+1
The dialog should contain many tabs, the one you want is Colors and Lines
If you see only the font tab, you have click on the text and not on the box
border
best wishes for the season
--
Bernard Liengme