From: hadi motamedi on
Dear All
Can you please let me know where can I find minimum size Debian kernel image
for my virtual qemu ColdFire platform? I checked Debian site but I didn't
find Motorola-based architecture kernel image.
Thank you in advance
From: Stan Hoeppner on
hadi motamedi put forth on 5/23/2010 11:21 PM:
> Dear All
> Can you please let me know where can I find minimum size Debian kernel image
> for my virtual qemu ColdFire platform? I checked Debian site but I didn't
> find Motorola-based architecture kernel image.
> Thank you in advance

This list is likely the wrong place to ask. Ask here instead:

debian-68k(a)lists.debian.org

--
Stan

This list is likely the wrong place to ask. Ask here instead:

> debian-68k(a)lists.debian.org
>

> Thank you very much for your comment. I forwarded my inquiry to the address
you mentioned.
From: hadi motamedi on
> This list is likely the wrong place to ask. Ask here instead:
>
> debian-68k(a)lists.debian.org
>

> Dear All
According to you , I asked it on the 68k list but no reply received till now
.. Can you please let me know how to obtain Debian kernel for ColdFire
platform?
From: Ron Johnson on
On 05/26/2010 04:38 AM, hadi motamedi wrote:

> This list is likely the wrong place to ask. Ask here instead:
>
> debian-68k(a)lists.debian.org <mailto:debian-68k(a)lists.debian.org>
>

> Dear All
> According to you , I asked it on the 68k list but no reply received till
> now . Can you please let me know how to obtain Debian kernel for
> ColdFire platform?

I saw your unanswered email on debian-68k around the same time that
there were some emails on that list remarking on show-stopper
problems with ColdFire.

Check the archives.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?