From: Madhumurthi on
I want to create a graph based on the condition. For example i have the
salaries of 10 employees, wanna to display names of the employees along with
the salary and year of joining with the condition salary >$2000

Help me out on this.
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
Apply an autofilter on the worksheet with your data. Rows which are hidden
in the filter will not be seen on the chart.
--
David Biddulph