From: Thomas Pomber on
Why is there an esperanto language Debian mailing list?

1. Ĉar kelkaj el ni parolas esperanton.
2. So that people like you can use spamming a mailing-list as an
excuse for a social life.

--
() ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto
/\ ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail

Oh, really? I was under the impression that Esperanto was a secondary language, and was kind of falling into disuse.

It was an honest question!

> 2. So that people like you can use spamming a mailing-list
> as an
> excuse for a social life.
>
> --
> ()  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a
> retpoŝto
> /\  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 01:49:28 -0700 (PDT)
Thomas Pomber <tompomber(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Thomas,

> It was an honest question!

But everything else you've sent to this list would indicate otherwise.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is

I don't believe you have to be an idiot to get somewhere these days
Bombsite Boy - The Adverts
From: Thomas Pomber on
Now, that's not fair, Mr. Rogers. I also asked about setting up a TV card.

You have to admit, it's a good question about Esperanto.

> But everything else you've sent to this list would indicate
> otherwise.
>
> --
> Regards  _
>          / )
>        "The blindingly obvious is
>         / _)rad
>   never immediately apparent"
>
> I don't believe you have to be an idiot to get somewhere
> these days
> Bombsite Boy - The Adverts

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3