From: Thomas Pomber on
I can see that some people here are boring, and lack a sense of fun.

So, technical questions only from here on in. :)

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Thomas Pomber <tompomber(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I can see that some people here are boring, and lack a sense of fun.
>
> So, technical questions only from here on in. :)
There is a debian-curiosa list where you can send your jokes, I think

$ apt-get moo
(__)
(oo)
/------\/
/ | ||
* /\---/\
~~ ~~
....."Have you mooed today?"...

come on , man . It's not the matter of our lack of sense of humor ,
but you may waste other folks' time .

On 27 April 2010 16:56, Thomas Pomber <tompomber(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I can see that some people here are boring, and lack a sense of fun.
>
> So, technical questions only from here on in. :)

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 01:56:46 -0700 (PDT)
Thomas Pomber <tompomber(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Thomas,

> I can see that some people here are boring, and lack a sense of fun.

There's a time and a place for everything. For your 'jokes' this is
neither. Try the Debian off topic ML.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is

Success defined by acquisition stinks
Money is Not Our God - Killing Joke
From: Lisi on
On Tuesday 27 April 2010 10:01:21 刘宇辉 wrote:
> you  may waste other folks' time

s/may/do.

Lisi