From: techcafe on
for no apparent reason, the same error event is now appearing on my system as
well, "Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" failed to start with the
following error: 0xC0000035"

and it has nothing to do with the NIC. any other ideas? i've noticed that,
compared to WinXP, Vista and Win7 generate LOTS of 'nuisance events', which
constantly pollute the event logs, it's a serious design flaw, imo. my
administrative event log is constantly full of error events, despite the fact
i did a clean install of Win7 x64. Windows just keeps getting worse.