From: Jeff on
I've noticed Event Viewer is reporting lots of Errors with Event ID: 6004.
"A driver packet received from the I/O subsystem was invalid. The data is
the packet." The errors are generated whenever I access another PC on my
LAN via Windows Explorer.

The errors don't seem to have any negative effect on performance but I don't
like to see lots of red errors when I scan through Even Viewer. I searched
for a solution and found lots of references but none specific to my
configuration. Any help will be appreciated.

WinXP SP3 (on the machine throwing errors and the other machine on the LAN)
Both running Eset Smart Security Suite 4

The same error is reported on either machine when accessing the other
machine over the LAN.

Thanks in advance.

Pages: 1
Prev: CPAX20 Error