From: Denks on
Hi, earlier this week, I received a message at start up saying, "CPax20 has
encounted a problem and needs to close". Can you please tell me how to fix
this please? Easy step by step instructions required please. I have another
error message, but we'll get that one later, when this first one done and
dusted. Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place.
TIA

From: Leonard Grey on
What we do in these situations is to use a web search engine (Google,
Bing, Yahoo, etc.) to find out what CPax20 means.

CPax20 possibly refers to CPAXTreme version 2.0, which is included in
pay-per-install software. In other words: You recently downloaded
something that is probably adware.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

From: Denks on
Thx mate. But I think from memory it was something to do with the .net
framework. And had to stop. Any ideas about it?
TIA

From: Leonard Grey on
It's got nothing to do with .Net.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

From: Denks on
There are only 2 programs I've added recently, Micro Trend Internet Security
Pro, and Revo uninstaller. I'll removed the uninstaller, and see what happens.