From: SomeOldGuy on
My apologies if my is question is in the wrong group......I didn't really see
any group that seemed appropriate. Here's what I'm looking for......

My computer runs Windows 7 Professional
My video card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260

I have 2 monitors, 1920 x 1080

The graphics display is configured so I can drag a window on to either
monitor.
To get the wallpaper to show on both monitors, I had to create an image that
is 3840 x 1080 pixels.

When the screensaver kicks in, IF in "photo" mode, it only uses the "main"
monitor (where the taskbar and start menu are located). If the screen saver
is in one of the other modes (3D text, Bubbles, etc), it automatically uses
both monitors.

How can I get the screen saver to show photos on both display monitors?

Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions offered. I appreciate your time.
From: Donahoo on
SomeOldGuy wrote:
> My apologies if my is question is in the wrong group......I didn't really see
> any group that seemed appropriate. Here's what I'm looking for......
>
> My computer runs Windows 7 Professional
> My video card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
>
> I have 2 monitors, 1920 x 1080
>
> The graphics display is configured so I can drag a window on to either
> monitor.
> To get the wallpaper to show on both monitors, I had to create an image that
> is 3840 x 1080 pixels.
>
> When the screensaver kicks in, IF in "photo" mode, it only uses the "main"
> monitor (where the taskbar and start menu are located). If the screen saver
> is in one of the other modes (3D text, Bubbles, etc), it automatically uses
> both monitors.
>
> How can I get the screen saver to show photos on both display monitors?
>
> Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions offered. I appreciate your time.

I don't have that problem, my monitors are in "clone" mode. My desktop
wallpaper is not spread over the two monitors, but the same image is on
each monitor. Do you want half your wallpaper on each monitor or the
same image on each one? The screensaver is duplicated on each monitor,
and I can drag windows and programs from one to the other.
From: johnsuth on
In <4957806C-2806-4F28-B0CC-BF624C0A0827(a)microsoft.com>, =?Utf-8?B?U29tZU9sZEd1eQ==?= <SomeOldGuy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> writes:
>My apologies if my is question is in the wrong group......I didn't really see
>any group that seemed appropriate. Here's what I'm looking for......
>
>My computer runs Windows 7 Professional
>My video card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
>
>I have 2 monitors, 1920 x 1080
>
>The graphics display is configured so I can drag a window on to either
>monitor.
>To get the wallpaper to show on both monitors, I had to create an image that
>is 3840 x 1080 pixels.
>
>When the screensaver kicks in, IF in "photo" mode, it only uses the "main"
>monitor (where the taskbar and start menu are located). If the screen saver
>is in one of the other modes (3D text, Bubbles, etc), it automatically uses
>both monitors.
>
>How can I get the screen saver to show photos on both display monitors?
>
>Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions offered. I appreciate your time.

The answer is probably in the Nvidia control panel. Your settings must be
slightly different to mine.