From: Gary Roach on
I have 2 identical Debian Linux setups, one on an old system and the
other on a brand new system. The desktop themes for the new system are
listed as:
Air
Aya
Blend
Elegance
Heron
Oxygen
Silicon
Slim Glow
The old system only lists:
Air
Air for notebooks
Oxygen.

I have tried every way I know to correct this difference (I like
Elegance) to no avail. Any suggestions as to why some of the themes
might be missing. All of the files seem to be the same version on both
systems.

Gary R.

On Monday July 26 2010 4:29:01 pm Gary Roach wrote:
> I have 2 identical Debian Linux setups, one on an old system and the
> other on a brand new system. The desktop themes for the new system are
> listed as:
> Air
> Aya
> Blend
> Elegance
> Heron
> Oxygen
> Silicon
> Slim Glow
> The old system only lists:
> Air
> Air for notebooks
> Oxygen.
>
> I have tried every way I know to correct this difference (I like
> Elegance) to no avail. Any suggestions as to why some of the themes
> might be missing. All of the files seem to be the same version on both
> systems.

An apt-file search for "Elegance" indicates that it is in the in plasma-
desktopthemes-artwork package.

MM

Pages: 1
Prev: permission denied