From: Teemu Likonen on
* 2010-05-11 12:37 (+0200), deloptes(a)yahoo.com wrote:

> Dotan, please, be nice.

> I hope you have patience and talk to kde guys, because I couldn't
> stand their young undeveloped developers brains

Yes, being nice is really nice.

--
Feel free to Cc me your replies if you want to make sure I'll notice
them. I can't read all the list mail.

Teemu Likonen wrote:

> * 2010-05-11 12:37 (+0200), deloptes(a)yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Dotan, please, be nice.
>
>> I hope you have patience and talk to kde guys, because I couldn't
>> stand their young undeveloped developers brains
>
> Yes, being nice is really nice.

yes, it's said in a quite polite way.

I still can't believe that kde is doing this for real. If it was a
commercial company it would have lost a lot.

So the major think I dislike in KDE4.4 at the moment is that they have put
something called "new phonetic" layout for the keyboard ... but the old one
is gone ... well I've been typing this way for the past 15years. Which
idiot did decide to drop the old one?
and I'm not sorry for using this word because it's really idiotic or they
are smoking something strong, I just don't want to know. IT looks like they
really don't care about the people using kde.

Said in a nice way, Dotan could you put this on your list and pass it to kde
developers. I'm missing for sure the old bulgarian phonetic layout where
w="в" and v="ж" and this is a showstopper for me.

regards

On Tue, 11 May 2010 12:19:22 +0200
steef <debian.linux(a)home.nl> wrote:

Hello steef,

> this seems the answer where i was waiting for.

Not exactly what you wanted, but I'm sure it'll suffice.

> thanx agaian,

You're welcome.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is

Well I don't want you to think I'm being obscene
Fish - The Damned
From: Dotan Cohen on
> Said in a nice way, Dotan could you put this on your list and pass it to kde
> developers. I'm missing for sure the old bulgarian phonetic layout where
> w="в" and v="ж" and this is a showstopper for me.

I can't, as I am not Bulgarian and I cannot triage. It might even be a
Debian issue, not a KDE issue. If your Debian install has the proper
layout installed and KDE is not finding it, then please file the issue
here:
https://bugs.kde.org/wizard.cgi

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

On Tue,11.May.10, 20:58:33, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > Said in a nice way, Dotan could you put this on your list and pass it to kde
> > developers. I'm missing for sure the old bulgarian phonetic layout where
> > w="в" and v="ж" and this is a showstopper for me.
> >

> I can't, as I am not Bulgarian and I cannot triage. It might even be a
> Debian issue, not a KDE issue. If your Debian install has the proper
> layout installed and KDE is not finding it, then please file the issue
> here:
> https://bugs.kde.org/wizard.cgi

I'd rather think it's an Xorg issue (specifically the package xkb-data,
which contains all keyboard maps).

Regards,
Andrei