From: James Allsopp on
Hi,
When I first installed debian, I got an auto-updater that would periodically
offer me the chance to upgrade based on what was out of date. This has
stopped appearing now, how do I get it back? I'm using Gnome and it appeared
in the notification window by the clock.

Thanks!
Jim
From: Camaleón on
On Thu, 06 May 2010 19:06:21 +0100, James Allsopp wrote:

> When I first installed debian, I got an auto-updater that would
> periodically offer me the chance to upgrade based on what was out of
> date. This has stopped appearing now, how do I get it back? I'm using
> Gnome and it appeared in the notification window by the clock.

You mean the orange star?

Don't worry. It will auto-reapper as soon as there is any update
available :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón