From: Mike on
Despite all the efforts, I have not been able to connect to a router that has a WPA PSK -
TKIP protection. I am using Windows Vista. I have read that this is one of Vista's
unresolved issues, and a registry key change is the only way to fix it. Is it true ? Is
there a workaround ?? Some help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Mike

From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
Maybe this can Help,
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/928233/en-us
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

From: Mike on
Thanks, Jack, I'll give it a try.

From: Mike on
I tried to get to the registry path mentioned in the Microsoft article but I got stuck in
the "GUID" thread: how do I know which one is which ?? There are many keys coded in hex
values. :-(

From: Pavel A. on
If you can get dhcp from that router without security,
probably the registry issue is not relevant.
--pa