From: Scott on
I'm trying to get my Palm Tungsten E2 to synchronise with Outlook on
my new computer, but it seems there are no 64 bit drivers. I
understand it can be done using Bluetooth instead. Can anyone help
with detailed instructions, particularly what software is needed?

Thanks
Scott
From: Bobby Johnson on
You can get the information directly from the Palm website:

The page for the Tingsten E2 is
http://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/na/tungsten/e2/unlocked/home/page_en.html

The instruction for using Bluetooth with an x64 desktop is
http://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/na/tungsten/e2/unlocked/solutions/article/49229_en.html

From: Scott on
On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 12:49:38 -0500, Bobby Johnson
<rjohnson(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>You can get the information directly from the Palm website:
>
>The page for the Tingsten E2 is
>http://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/na/tungsten/e2/unlocked/home/page_en.html
>
>The instruction for using Bluetooth with an x64 desktop is
>http://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/na/tungsten/e2/unlocked/solutions/article/49229_en.html
>

>On 2009-12-12 12:15, Scott wrote:
>> I'm trying to get my Palm Tungsten E2 to synchronise with Outlook on
>> my new computer, but it seems there are no 64 bit drivers. I
>> understand it can be done using Bluetooth instead. Can anyone help
>> with detailed instructions, particularly what software is needed?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Scott

Thanks. After three hefty sessions with Palm Support I have got the
Bluetooth link working but the synchronisation with Outlook 2007 was
not successful. It says it was successful but the data in Outlook is
not updated. Has anyone successfully got Palm to synchronise with
Outlook using Bluetooth in a 64 bit environment?
From: Scott on
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 21:23:47 +0000, Scott
<spiced.porkandham(a)virgin.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 12:49:38 -0500, Bobby Johnson
><rjohnson(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>You can get the information directly from the Palm website:
>>
>>The page for the Tingsten E2 is
>>http://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/na/tungsten/e2/unlocked/home/page_en.html
>>
>>The instruction for using Bluetooth with an x64 desktop is
>>http://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/na/tungsten/e2/unlocked/solutions/article/49229_en.html
>>

>>On 2009-12-12 12:15, Scott wrote:
>>> I'm trying to get my Palm Tungsten E2 to synchronise with Outlook on
>>> my new computer, but it seems there are no 64 bit drivers. I
>>> understand it can be done using Bluetooth instead. Can anyone help
>>> with detailed instructions, particularly what software is needed?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Scott
>
>Thanks. After three hefty sessions with Palm Support I have got the
>Bluetooth link working but the synchronisation with Outlook 2007 was
>not successful. It says it was successful but the data in Outlook is
>not updated. Has anyone successfully got Palm to synchronise with
>Outlook using Bluetooth in a 64 bit environment?

In case anyone is interested I *hope* the problem is now fixed. It
seems there is an additional program to download if you are using
Outlook 2007. Unfortunately none of the technical support staff
mentioned this but I found it on Google.
From: Bobby Johnson on
So, is the additional program you found secret? Or might you share this
discovery with us?