From: T o n g on
Hi,

When I press the power button on my box, I used to be able to power off
my machine, but not now (nothing happens). It's the same machine.

How can I get back the feature so that when I press the power button my
box powers off?

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/

On 2010-07-13 18:28 +0200, T o n g wrote:

> When I press the power button on my box, I used to be able to power off
> my machine, but not now (nothing happens). It's the same machine.
>
> How can I get back the feature so that when I press the power button my
> box powers off?

Do you have the acpi-support-base package installed? And in which
version?

Sven

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:34:25 +0200, Sven Joachim wrote:

>> How can I get back the feature so that when I press the power button my
>> box powers off?
>
> Do you have the acpi-support-base package installed?

Bingo! No, I don't have it installed.

Thanks a lot!