From: Kue2 on
I noticed that windows 7 error reporting no longer works on my machine.
It goes through the motions then reports it cannot connect to the error
reporting service at this time, try again later. I have tried many times,
same results each day.
Any clue as to what might be wrong?
Anyone heard of this error or know of a fix
I'm using Windows 7 64 bit.

From: Charlie Russel - MVP on
Seen it reported a few times. The cause has worked out to one of three:
1.) Third party firewall
2.) Horked DNS
3.) Serious infection.

Unfortunately, the third is the most common I've seen.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

From: Kue2 on
Using windows Firewall
Have AVG Runnig & also scan with Malwarebytes every so often
No viruses or infections reported.
What is Horked DSN & how do I fix it?

thks

From: Carlos on