From: Salmon Egg on
My main TV receiver now is the Elgato Hybrid. For some reason, Its
overall size, not including display and speakers, is about the size of a
small GT vacuum tube in the first TV my parents owned. The sound output
level is rather low.

With my external USB speakers, I can boost the volume to usable level.
Using a headset, the vbolume is inadequate even when volume is turned
all the way up.

I would like to have a software module that could multiply the values in
the digital audio stream some factor. Is something available to do so?
My guess is that all that is needed is a shift register that would move
the number over a few binary laces.

Bill

--
An old man would be better off never having been born.

Pages: 1
Prev: Your momma sucks iPad
Next: The End Is Near?