From: Ron Johnson on
On 2010-04-15 09:07, Matthew Moore wrote:
[snip]

> I also experienced this problem, and found that liberal use of noscript and
> flashblock really helped.

Good point. While I got sick of creating noscript exceptions, I'm a
great fan of flashblock and ABP.

> I finally got fed up and just started using chrome.
> Chrome isn't perfect, but it is certainly a lot faster than firefox/iceweasel.

How effective is ad blocking with Chrome addons?

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?

Lisi wrote:
> On Thursday 15 April 2010 15:18:32 Merciadri Luca wrote:
>

> A shot in the dark... - I have a problem of freezing that is reminiscent of
> this - how much RAM have you got??

4 gigs. This is apparently not the problem. And you?

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

First  |  Prev  |