From: Kelly Clowers on
On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:15, Kelly Clowers <kelly.clowers(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:07, Jordan Metzmeier <titan8990(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Kelly Clowers <kelly.clowers(a)gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> [citation needed]
>>>

>>> Cheers,
>>> Kelly Clowers
>>>

>> https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FP-4067
>
> Fascinating. I get the same thing now, but some time back,
> I watched several episodes on Hulu with this system. I wonder
> what they changed?

Huh, when I change my browsers UA to FF3 on Windows, I get
check your internet connection and try again."

Weird.

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers

I am curious, did you all receive duplicates of my last reply?

--
Jordan Metzmeier
From: Kelly Clowers on
On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:32, Jordan Metzmeier <titan8990(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I am curious, did you all receive duplicates of my last reply?

Yep

> What would it be the recommended architecture/versioin to choose for
> download an install?

I'd go with an i386 install unless you have more than 3GB of RAM, in
which case I'd go with an amd64 install (or an i386 with a 686-bigmem
kernel).
If you have other i386 machines around, it may be convenient for you to
keep the same architecture so you can share the download bandwidth of
Debian updates, and things like that.

Stefan

On 05/12/2010 03:53 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote:
>> What would it be the recommended architecture/versioin to choose for
>> download an install?
>
> I'd go with an i386 install unless you have more than 3GB of RAM, in
> which case I'd go with an amd64 install (or an i386 with a 686-bigmem
> kernel).

Or i386 with an amd64 kernel.

> If you have other i386 machines around, it may be convenient for you to
> keep the same architecture so you can share the download bandwidth of
> Debian updates, and things like that.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?