From: J-Man on
I installed Office Home and Student on my HP laptop and the word program says
"non-commercial use" at the top and i cannot save my word files. Please help.
Thank you
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
It says "Non-Commercial Use" because the Home and Student Edition is
licensed for personal, home use only and cannot be used in a business or
commercial venture of any sort. This has no effect on your ability to save
files, however, as the HSE is otherwise identical to other editions.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
If you cannot save files, it may be because you have not activated the
software.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.