From: Summing multiple fields on a form on
Ive created a document and want to add the filename path and the page number
to the footer. For example,

Can anyone tell me how to do this. When I look at the footer options, the
page number is a separate icon.
From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
Use the Quick Parts pulldown in the Insert section of the Header & Footer
Tools Design tab of the ribbon

Or where you want the path filename to appear, press Ctrl+F9 to insert a
pair of Field delimiters { } and inside them type

{ Filename \p }

Where you want the page numbers to appear, use

page { page } of { numpages }

Use Alt+F9 to toggle off the display of the field codes and F9 to update the
fields if necessary.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300002951033.aspx

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Summing multiple fields on a form on
Doug....TY TY TY
I've asked this question at least 4 times. Never got an answer that worked
(or I understood). But in anycase, I tried it and it worked. Thanks again!