From: Tom on
Well, if assigning themselves admin priviledges, they can take control
of said file. By default, Windows will not even allow access to
systems files with admin level. Really though, myself included, I am
surprised it was not mentioned using system restore to get rid of the
Recycle Bin issue.

From: Jeff Layman on
"Carlos" <Carlos(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Jeff,
> There's a new version 1.8.9 released yesterday:
> http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
> It claims Win 7 and x64 compatibility.
> Carlos

Thanks, Carlos. I only looked at Cedrick's site on Monday!

But I'm having a lot of trouble downloading the file as Norton views it as a
heuristic virus!

--

Jeff

From: Jeff Layman on
"Jeff Layman" <jmlayman(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> "Carlos" <Carlos(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Jeff,
>> There's a new version 1.8.9 released yesterday:
>> http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
>> It claims Win 7 and x64 compatibility.
>> Carlos
>>

> Thanks, Carlos. I only looked at Cedrick's site on Monday!
>
> But I'm having a lot of trouble downloading the file as Norton views it as
> a heuristic virus!
>
> --
>
> Jeff

Eventually installed (after much trouble and having to remove DEP issues),
but doesn't work for me. I've emailed Cedrick to see if he can sort out the
problem.

--

Jeff