First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157
MSCONFIG Start Menu
XP Pro - I installed a program and want it in my MSCONFIG Start menu but the program does not offer the start when Windows starts option. Does anyone have any instructions on how to add program to MSCONFIG/Start menu. TIA Kenp ... 9 Mar 2010 10:04
Show Desktop icon in Quick Launch
Hi, The "Show Desktop" icon/shortcut has disappeared from the Quick Launch folder. How do I restore it? Thanking you in advance. Rajiv K Khandelwal ... 9 Mar 2010 10:04
strange problem
hello, i have a very strange problem. when i open any program it freezes until i do control, alt, del keys and run that in the background. after running it in the background i have no problems. can anyone help me fix it so i can use my pc normally. i am running xp pro. thx in advance ... 8 Mar 2010 16:27
Blank Start>Search pop-up window
Windows XP Pro SP3 fully updated When I initially click Start>Search>For Files or Folders... I get a blank pop-up window with nothing but just the Menu showing. Yet when I click be blank screen off and click Start>Search>For Files and Folders... a SECOND time, the pop-up screen comes up alright and it works perfec... 8 Mar 2010 16:27
AVI SDK
I would like to build an AVI viewer and diagnostic for windows. Are there specific libraries that are needed? I have the specs and the headers for C but need something to link to. I'm using gcc and lcc as compilers. I know several BMPs can be combined into an AVI. Does the win32 API have the necessary libra... 11 Mar 2010 00:14
Settings for removable media?
At some point I chose an option that was supposed to improve performance for removable media at the expense of (IIRC) having to wait longer before such devices could be removed. Now I want to reverse that choice, but I cannot find it. Yes, I have Googled but so far have not found what I want. Anyone? Per... 7 Mar 2010 16:17
Reg Cleaner to delete a single orphaned entry ...
I was looking to clear an entry for the Security Center - it seems to think that a ZoneAlarm program is still installed and alerts me to let me know that it is not started; if I don't have an AV solution installed. I wasn't looking to increase performance, but trust me - I will be running Erunt and RegOpt (I k... 7 Mar 2010 22:53
Error installing Ad-Aware
I've been trying to install Ad-Aware and I keep getting an error it's error 2343. Jeff ... 7 Mar 2010 14:05
something accessing my HD once per second
Sometimes something accesses my HD once every second for long period of time. Is there an easy way to find out what this is? -- Replace you know what by j to email ... 6 Mar 2010 21:46
WinXP System Verification Error in STREAM.SYS WDM driver error
"ANONYMOUS" wrote: RPC SERVER Try this link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q224370 hth The indicated link is out-dated. ... 6 Mar 2010 19:36