From: Aioanei Rares on
On 04/23/2010 04:12 PM, IAN DELANEY wrote:
> I think this version of reportbug doesn't get to submit the bug. Can
> you take this as a bug and post it please.
> That's all, thanks

This must be the shortest and useless "bug report" ever. What version of
bugreport? Debian stable, testing or unstable?
What is your reportbug configuration? What exactly does "doesn't get to
submit the bug" mean?
From: Jordan Metzmeier on
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 9:12 AM, IAN DELANEY <johneed(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> I think this version of reportbug doesn't get to submit the bug.  Can you
> take this as a bug and post it please.
>   That's all, thanks

Assuming you mean that it did not send the email, are you sure your
system's MTA is properly configured?

--
Jordan Metzmeier

On Fri,23.Apr.10, 10:02:12, Jordan Metzmeier wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 9:12 AM, IAN DELANEY <johneed(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I think this version of reportbug doesn't get to submit the bug.  Can you
> > take this as a bug and post it please.
>
> Assuming you mean that it did not send the email, are you sure your
> system's MTA is properly configured?

An MTA is not even necessary:

,----[ ~/.reportbugrc ]
| smtphost reportbug.debian.org