From: Johann Spies on
On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 12:12:48PM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> In the older bluefish (1.0.x) I had the full references to inter alia
> html, php, python available in the sidebar. I cannot find it in the new
> version (2.0.1). Bluefish is still advertised as having those
> references available. Where do I find it?

Sorry for the noise. The icons have changed and I found it by clicking
on the 'I' button.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4599

"And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on
it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled
away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw
the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the
books were opened; and another book was opened, which
is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of
those things which were written in the books,
according to their works." Revelation 20:11,12

Pages: 1
Prev: su and environment.
Next: van repair