From: Paul Scott on
Hi Debbie and Dee,

The van repair total is $441.92. I could either get the credit card
number or Dee could send me a check tomorrow. If a check please make it
out to Hammett's Garage.

Thanks,

Paul

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Paul Scott <waterhorse(a)ultrasw.com> wrote:
> Hi Debbie and Dee,
>
> The van repair total is $441.92.  I could either get the credit card number
> or Dee could send me a check tomorrow.  If a check please make it out to
> Hammett's Garage.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul

And how long will it take to repair it?

:P

--
Linux User #452368
http://twitter.com/vpadro

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an
understanding of ourselves"

On 07/08/2010 05:44 PM, Victor Padro wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Paul Scott<waterhorse(a)ultrasw.com> wrote:
>> Hi Debbie and Dee,
>>
>> The van repair total is $441.92. I could either get the credit card number
>> or Dee could send me a check tomorrow. If a check please make it out to
>> Hammett's Garage.
>>

> And how long will it take to repair it?
>
> :P

It's already repaired. I just need the treasurer of the orchestra to
pay for it. :)

Paul

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Paul Scott <waterhorse(a)ultrasw.com> wrote:
> It's already repaired.  I just need the treasurer of the orchestra to pay
> for it.  :)
> Paul

and to think, poor debbie has no way of knowing!