From: arif ayip on
Hi
I want universe55 or universe65 font where can i download it.pls. mail
me, tx.

regards
ayipdesign(indonesia)

Yahoo! Toolbar kini dilengkapi Anti-Virus dan Anti-Adware gratis.
Download Yahoo! Toolbar sekarang.
http://id.toolbar.yahoo.com
From: Camaleón on
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:24:59 +0800, arif ayip wrote:

> I want universe55 or universe65 font where can i download it.pls. mail
> me, tx.

I'm afraid Univers™ font family are copyrighted by Linotype. If you need
that exact font, you can buy it.

As per Wikipedia, it seems there is also a "free" Universe clone that you
can try:

http://openfontlibrary.org/media/files/narrowhouse/382

Greetings,

--