From: Danny on
Hi guys,

I am currently on Debian 5.04 and need to upgrade gettext from the current version
to a newer one (im trying to upgrade DR17, and I get gettext errors).

When I install gettext I get a LOT of dependency errors. Is there a way I can
get gettext and the needed dependencies in one go?

Thanks

Danny

(ps: apologies if this has been asked before)

On Jo, 17 iun 10, 15:32:57, Danny wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am currently on Debian 5.04 and need to upgrade gettext from the current version
> to a newer one (im trying to upgrade DR17, and I get gettext errors).
>
> When I install gettext I get a LOT of dependency errors. Is there a way I can
> get gettext and the needed dependencies in one go?

Exactly how are you trying to upgrade gettext?

Regards,
Andrei