From: T o n g on
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 07:36:16 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

> You must file a bug against it stating your assertion and your
> reasoning.

Ok, will do -- wasn't sure if I should report to WNPP or something else...

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 9:13 AM, green <greenfreedom10(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> T o n g wrote at 2010-06-27 16:30 -0500:
> > The gpart package that find lost partitions, has anyone try to test if it
> > still works? "Luckily" my whole partition table is wiped clean by a
> > running away Windows app, and I get the chance to test it. The result? --
>
> It sounds like a good time to stop using "Windows apps".

Especially naughty runaway Windows apps that wipe partition tables. "Hello,
Neo" will be popping up on your screen before you know it.
From: T o n g on
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:39:14 -0700, Mark wrote:

>> It sounds like a good time to stop using "Windows apps".
>>

> Especially naughty runaway Windows apps that wipe partition tables.

Honestly, all I did was just to close the lid of my laptop and went to
sleep. Next morning, I found my laptop with the death-blue-screen, and
super hot body. Stupid MS, still let CPU running loose at full speed at
the death-blue-screen instead of halting the CPU.

Yes, to me now playing with Windows is much more dangerous than playing
as root.