From: Adam Hardy on
I just searched all over the web and didn't find out what programs are available
to manage the lenny init.d scripts.

I used to use sysvconfig but that's gone presumably as part of a transition to
the new boot management framework.

I'm using xfce but it doesn't seem that offers anything either. Or am I ignoring
the elephant in the room next to me?

Thanks
Adam

> I just searched all over the web and didn't find out what programs are
> available to manage the lenny init.d scripts.

> I used to use sysvconfig but that's gone presumably as part of a transition
> to the new boot management framework.

Still exists in Lenny
http://packages.debian.org/lenny/sysvconfig

Tom H on 10/02/10 14:03, wrote:
>> I just searched all over the web and didn't find out what programs are
>> available to manage the lenny init.d scripts.
>
>> I used to use sysvconfig but that's gone presumably as part of a transition
>> to the new boot management framework.
>
> Still exists in Lenny
> http://packages.debian.org/lenny/sysvconfig

Sorry, must be losing the plot. I swear it wasn't there last night.

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:00:58 +0000
Adam Hardy <adam.ant(a)cyberspaceroad.com> wrote:

> I just searched all over the web and didn't find out what programs are available
> to manage the lenny init.d scripts.

I use sysv-rc-conf.

Celejar

Celejar wrote at 2010-02-10 14:49 -0600:
> On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:00:58 +0000
> Adam Hardy <adam.ant(a)cyberspaceroad.com> wrote:
> > I just searched all over the web and didn't find out what programs are available
> > to manage the lenny init.d scripts.
>
> I use sysv-rc-conf.

+1