From: Julien Vehent on
Hi Debian folks,

I was considering testing this little piece of hardware that guruplug is.
http://www.newit.co.uk/shop/proddetail.php?prod=GuruPlug-Server

Very attractive, but no vga output. So, next question is: how do I install
lenny without a display ?...

Any clue ?

Julien

On 2010-03-09 14:43, Julien Vehent wrote:
> Hi Debian folks,
>
> I was considering testing this little piece of hardware that guruplug is.
> http://www.newit.co.uk/shop/proddetail.php?prod=GuruPlug-Server
>
> Very attractive, but no vga output. So, next question is: how do I install
> lenny without a display ?...
>
> Any clue ?

Googling "install debian on guruplug", the first link seemed useful:

http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/plugs.html

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA

"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given
us arms." Mike Ditka

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 09:43:15PM +0100, Julien Vehent wrote:
> Hi Debian folks,
>
> I was considering testing this little piece of hardware that guruplug is.
> http://www.newit.co.uk/shop/proddetail.php?prod=GuruPlug-Server
>
> Very attractive, but no vga output. So, next question is: how do I install
> lenny without a display ?...

Install Guide is always your best friend.
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/index.html.en
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/apbs04.html.en#preseed-network-console

You may need to create custom preseeded boot CD/USB.

Osamu