From: Jan Willem Stumpel on
Sorry. Missed a previous thread. Cured it by setting

options radeon modeset=0

in /etc/modprobe.d/radeon-kms.conf

This works (original value was 1).

Regards, Jan

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:09:06 -0400 (EDT), Jan Willem Stumpel wrote:

> Sorry. Missed a previous thread. Cured it by setting
>
> options radeon modeset=0
>
> in /etc/modprobe.d/radeon-kms.conf
>
> This works (original value was 1).

Our posts crossed in the mail. I didn't see this until I sent my
last post. Sorry. I'm glad you got it solved. And it looks like
my hunch about this being related to kernel mode setting was right.

Still, you might want to try using the alternate fonts, if you do
any significant work in the console. I think they look better.

--
.''`. Stephen Powell
: :' :

Pages: 1