From: godo on
Γιώργος Πάλλας wrote:
> After yesterday'ss upgrade to version 0.7.999-2, I cannot connect to any
> network, wireless or not.
>
> Related bug: 567354 -

Hi Γιώργος Πάλλας,
I was downgrade few packages and it seems its works.
I was install libnm-util1_0.7.2-2_i386.deb and
network-manager_0.7.2-2_i386.deb
If you will do that be careful and look for dependencies.

Hope you will have net.
--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic

> Have the same problem with WiFi.
> I don't think it's knetworkmanager or networ-kmanager. I install
> previous version but it's the same.

Works on Sid also (second laptop)!
Last 14 days I was think that is problem with Broadcom.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic
Hrvatski: www.dobosevic.com
English: www.dobosevic.com/en/
Registered Linux User #503414

If I understood right, now in Debian Squeeze with KDE, it's not
possible to manage Internet connections and connect to any wireless
network?
Regards,

--
Jan Hlodan

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 12:22 AM, godo <goran(a)dobosevic.com> wrote:

>> Have the same problem with WiFi.
>> I don't think it's knetworkmanager or networ-kmanager. I install previous
>> version but it's the same.
>>
> Works on Sid also (second laptop)!
> Last 14 days I was think that is problem with Broadcom.
>
> --
> Bye,
> Goran Dobosevic
> Hrvatski: www.dobosevic.com
>  English: www.dobosevic.com/en/
> Registered Linux User #503414

> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 12:22 AM, godo <goran(a)dobosevic.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Have the same problem with WiFi.
> >> I don't think it's knetworkmanager or networ-kmanager. I install previous
> >> version but it's the same.

hello.
you can use commandline tools . apt-get install wireless-tools.
Also you can have a look at www.kde.org/application/internet/kwlan/
It is a wireless LAN Manager.

/Jeffrin.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 7:16 PM, Jeffrin Jose <ahiliation(a)yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> hello.
> you can use commandline tools . apt-get install wireless-tools.
> Also you can have a look at www.kde.org/application/internet/kwlan/
> It is a wireless LAN Manager.
>
> /Jeffrin.

If you mean wifi-radar, it's broken too. I can connect to my wireless
network. In Gnome (network-manager-gnome) networking works fine.
And what about kwlan, I haven't tried it but it looks pretty old...

--
Jan