From: Alan Hutchinson on
Hi there, so sorry that I did not get back to you sooner , believe it or not
I have bean locked out of my G-mail for about two years don't ask me why or
how for that matter, the most important thing is I am back, there has bean
quite a lot of changes since the last time I talked to you, one of them
being ,I have bean getting in to borne shell,and all so I have bean trying
to install a wireless card,but sadly that did not work, I ran into
ndiswrapper con fig problems, I joined the V-lug in Victoria,B.C that was a
much use as a broken stick. B.F.N