From: Tapas Mishra on
On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Chris Bannister
<mockingbird(a)earthlight.co.nz> wrote:
> I believe you have misunderstood me. I mean that instead of *typing* the
> errors out by long hand copy the error using the mouse and past it into
> your email/bug report. You could instead use the "script" command. This
> eliminates the problems which typing out errors can cause.
In your previous message when you asked to post errors not the one to
which I am replied I had already wiped out all Debian.
Thanks for the "script"command.I am not considering Debian any more in future.

--
Tapas

Hello Tapas,

In case you are still reading this list, you might want to try this¹ tool.
It is used to bootstrap RPM-based distros in Debian+Xen. CentOS 5 is
listed as supported.
Maybe you reconsider your decision, and give Squeeze a try?
You could even try latest xen version² :)

¹ http://xen-tools.noone.org/software/rinse/
² http://bits.xensource.com/oss-xen/release/4.0.0/xen-4.0.0.tar.gz

Regards.

P.S. I Cc-ed you, just to be sure you get this, sorry O:-)

--
Huella de clave primaria: 0FDA C36F F110 54F4 D42B D0EB 617D 396C 448B 31EB
From: Mike Viau on

> On Fri, 28 May 2010 21:42:33 +0200 <d.sastre.medina(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> In case you are still reading this list, you might want to try this¹ tool.
> It is used to bootstrap RPM-based distros in Debian+Xen. CentOS 5 is
> listed as supported.
> Maybe you reconsider your decision, and give Squeeze a try?
> You could even try latest xen version² :)
>
> ¹ http://xen-tools.noone.org/software/rinse/
> ² http://bits.xensource.com/oss-xen/release/4.0.0/xen-4.0.0.tar.gz

http://packages.debian.org/lenny/rinse

It appears this package is also available in Lenny too.

-M

MSN Dating: Find someone special. Start now.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9729707
From: Tapas Mishra on
Yes I am reading.I had tried that tool also before posting this question here.

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 1:12 AM, <d.sastre.medina(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Tapas,
>
> In case you are still reading this list, you might want to try this¹ tool.
> It is used to bootstrap RPM-based distros in Debian+Xen. CentOS 5 is
> listed as supported.
> Maybe you reconsider your decision, and give Squeeze a try?
> You could even try latest xen version² :)
>
> ¹ http://xen-tools.noone.org/software/rinse/
> ² http://bits.xensource.com/oss-xen/release/4.0.0/xen-4.0.0.tar.gz
>
> Regards.
>
> P.S. I Cc-ed you, just to be sure you get this, sorry O:-)
>
> --
> Huella de clave primaria: 0FDA C36F F110 54F4 D42B  D0EB 617D 396C 448B 31EB

--
Tapas

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 1:12 AM, <d.sastre.medina(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe you reconsider your decision, and give Squeeze a try?
Well thanks NO.No more Debian.
> You could even try latest xen version² :)
> P.S. I Cc-ed you, just to be sure you get this, sorry O:-)
No problem that brought it to my notice.

--
Tapas