From: charles kuchar on
in installing drivers for the scanner I was restarting vitual xp a lot of
times. now I have a message that virtual integration features are disabled
and need to shut down virtual machine and start it again. the restart does
not work on the screen like a dos screen. and using the control alt delete
button does not shut it down. I have also restarted win7 but still can't
get the virtual machine going... can anybody give me a clue as to what to
do now? charlie

From: Carlos on
Charles,
Try Windows 7 System restore to the moment previous to the scanner drivers
installation.
That should take you to square one.
Carlos

From: Juergen Kluth on
Hi,
i guess he installed the scanner driver into the XP virtual machine.
not into windows 7 HOST
jk