From: Tom on
Hey All,

I just recently finished building my own gaming rig and I keep noticing the
event in Event Viewer/Custom Views/Administrative Events and see a litany of
this same error under Kernel event tracing.:

SessionName Circular Kernel Context Logger
FileName
ErrorCode 3221225525

"Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" failed to start with the following
error: 0xC0000035

I have searched the net and found no resolution. I don't think this is
serious, but but I would like to resolve this if possible if anyone here can
give some help.

Thanks

From: Bobby Johnson on
Take a look at the information on the TechNet Win 7 Forum:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprogeneral/thread/6ae596e9-2413-467f-8e71-4fa35af2575b/

In that thread it was the NIC driver causing the error.

From: Tom on
Yes, I saw that during my searches yesterday afternoon, problem is, I don't
have IPv6 listed in my NIC card properties to disable it, using the device
manager. I just downloaded (released yesterday) and installed the latest
driver for my NIC and I'll see what happens. The OP in that replies (after I
read his/her first post) he/she downloaded the latest from the NIC maker and
all is good, though no mention of him/her having to change any IP
variables.. I'll see what happens during the next 24 hours and post back.

Thanks for the reply.

From: Carlos on
Tom,
It seems to be generated by the OS itself.
The "circular kernel context logger" was originally introduced with Windows
Vista and you may find some explanations here:
http://geekswithblogs.net/sdorman/archive/2006/06/18/82251.aspx
under "Other Reliability Features"
That is as far as I can get.
:)