From: Anthony Fontana on
When one of our XP pcs turns off, it displays a large image, sort of like
wallpaper. I did not put it there. The PC is on a network (Win Server 2003
Standard). It is being controlled by a tight group policy under a custom
login (not guest login, but similar idea). Normal user usage under that
login does not allow that user to change the desktop.

How can I find this wall paper and get rid of it? What registery setting
refers to it?

Thanks
Anthony

From: Shenan Stanley on
Anthony Fontana wrote:
> When one of our XP pcs turns off, it displays a large image, sort
> of like wallpaper. I did not put it there. The PC is on a network
> (Win Server 2003 Standard). It is being controlled by a tight
> group policy under a custom login (not guest login, but similar
> idea). Normal user usage under that login does not allow that
> user to change the desktop.
>
> How can I find this wall paper and get rid of it? What registery
> setting refers to it?

Contact your IT department for assistance.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP