From: John Barnes on
What is to disagree with? I, also, have no problems on 3 different 64-bit
systems. It is working on most other 64-bit systems or there would be more
postings here. Since it is your computer setup that is having the problem,
you have a conflict in your software universe that is causing your problem.

From: David B. on
Do a Google search, it's not just me.

From: John Barnes on
In the universe of computers don't you think it is probable that a number of
them would have the same incompatible pair of programs? It is up to you
whether you try to solve it or just throw your hands up, but millions are
using Flash with no problems (though many don't like it).

From: geoff1132204 on

I'm having the same problem on a clean install of windows 7. I also had
it in RC and kinda assumed it would be fixed in final release. Running
Vaio FW31ZJ.

I have very litte installed yet to conflict, but yes, suspect flash is
at least a contibuting factor.

Its so frustrating. If anyone finds a solution please post.

--
geoff1132204
geoff1132204's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/149813.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: John Barnes on
You might try http://forums.adobe.com/community/webplayers/flash_player

"geoff1132204" <geoff1132204.40tkrb(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> I'm having the same problem on a clean install of windows 7. I also had
> it in RC and kinda assumed it would be fixed in final release. Running
> Vaio FW31ZJ.
>
> I have very litte installed yet to conflict, but yes, suspect flash is
> at least a contibuting factor.
>
> Its so frustrating. If anyone finds a solution please post.
>

> --
> geoff1132204
> geoff1132204's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/149813.htm
> View this thread: