From: Sthu Deus on
Thank You for Your time and answer, Robert:

> If you know how to convert Mb to bytes, what is your problem?

Rounding that was used to publish the sizes on the web.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 07:13:54PM +0700, Sthu Deus wrote:
> Thank You for Your time and answer, Robert:
>
> > If you know how to convert Mb to bytes, what is your problem?
>
> Rounding that was used to publish the sizes on the web.

Interesting. Wasn't aware of that.

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279
From: Sthu Deus on
Thank You for Your time and answer, Robert:

> > Rounding that was used to publish the sizes on the web.
>
> Interesting. Wasn't aware of that.

Actually, I have thought out how to find out that: by simply
downloading w/ wget help - when it starts it show the exact size - now
having the info I come to another step: retrieval of images and
checking the sums.