From: Uros12 on

Every other installation works fine,I tried it.I will try to reload
updates as you said,thank you very much for help!

--
Uros12
Uros12's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/170337.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Tom on

"Uros12" <Uros12.449f3b(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> Every other installation works fine,I tried it.I will try to reload
> updates as you said,thank you very much for help!
>

> --
> Uros12
> Uros12's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/170337.htm
> View this thread:
> http://forums.techarena.in/windows-x64-edition/1158744.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

No, no, don't reload, since you said other programs work fine, it may be
that the installer is bad on the game disc; that's why I suggested about
testing other programs first.. Maybe the game disc while being copied, was
bad during the manufacturing process. That does happen from time to time,
but rarely. Take the game back and ask for another copy before doing any
repair install..

From: anudeepreddy on

chevy38;4353684 Wrote:
> This problem only exists with Windows XP64 bit Pro, I have had XP32 Pro
> but
> thought that I might get better use of my AMD64 processor and better
> performance in general with 64. For the most part, so far, I like the
> 64 bit.
> But when trying to install a game patch(Activision CODWaW vs. 1.1 -
> 1.3, or
> COD4 patches) I have in previous patches had to run the installation as
> admin
> or I would get this error? Now, with the latest 1.4 patch(581MB) that
> doesn't
> even work. I have checked open processes, cleared temp folders, tried
> in safe
> mode. I am not alone, for I have combed any gaming forum referring to
> this
> problem, and I see that it is also a problem with other software
> updates/downloads. Please advise if anyone has an answer, or 64 is
> history! :)
plzzzzz plzzzzzzz anyone give me a solution in the installation of
ashes cricket 2009.i've mounted the image and started to install the
game but error1605:the action is valid only for the currently installed
files is occuring.i'm very curious.can anyone solve my problem
plzzzzzzzz

--
anudeepreddy
anudeepreddy's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/170813.htm