From: Uros12 on

Hi guys,unfortunately,this doesnt work for me :( I want to install a new
patch for Bully Scholarship edition,but it wont work.It shows same
error.Is there a way out?

--
Uros12
Uros12's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/170337.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Bobby Johnson on
You need to make a completely new post describing your situation. The
background posts are expire and your's make no sense as a standalone post.

From: Tom on

"Uros12" <Uros12.448c7d(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> Hi guys,unfortunately,this doesnt work for me :( I want to install a new
> patch for Bully Scholarship edition,but it wont work.It shows same
> error.Is there a way out?
>

> --
> Uros12
> Uros12's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/170337.htm
> View this thread:
> http://forums.techarena.in/windows-x64-edition/1158744.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

You may want to try the gaming forums where that/those issues have been
discussed, since you seem to have only that particular item you mention with
the install issue.

Anyway, for the general sense, read this, and use the link provided there
for additional help.

http://www.smartcomputing.com/TECHSUPPORT/detail.aspx?guid=&ErrorID=27321

From: Uros12 on

Oh,sorry for that.
So,I downloaded patch for Bully Scholarship edition(version 1.2).I run
it,and when it shows that it is "preparing to install",it shows an error
1628: Failed to complete installation.I tried downloading from several
sites,but none of it worked.I also tried fix from this site,it also dont
work.So,if theres any help...

From: Tom on
On Jan 3, 4:32 pm, Uros12 <Uros12.448...(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote:
> Oh,sorry for that.
> So,I downloaded patch for Bully Scholarship edition(version 1.2).I run
> it,and when it shows that it is "preparing to install",it shows an error
> 1628: Failed to complete installation.I tried downloading from several
> sites,but none of it worked.I also tried fix from this site,it also dont
> work.So,if theres any help...
>
> --
> Uros12
> Uros12's Profile:http://forums.techarena.in/members/170337.htm
> View this thread:http://forums.techarena.in/windows-x64-edition/1158744.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

It's possible the Windows installer has become hosed somehow, but I
don't think it is. You can try another game, or installing another
(safe) program for testing purposes. If that fails, you can try and
run a "scannow" command to see if it will fix bad files or registry
entries. Here's how, though linked to Windows 7, I think this will
also apply to XP and Vista:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1538-sfc-scannow-command-system-file-checker.html

If that still doesn't work, you may want to try a repair install of
your OS, which means you will have to reload all of the Windows
updates, but you would keep your programs and files already installed.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Restore Backup Files
Next: Hidden windows