From: Tom on

"Tom" <noway(a)nothere.com> wrote in message
> Hey All,
>
> I just recently finished building my own gaming rig and I keep noticing
> the event in Event Viewer/Custom Views/Administrative Events and see a
> litany of this same error under Kernel event tracing.:
>
> SessionName Circular Kernel Context Logger
> FileName
> ErrorCode 3221225525
>

> "Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" failed to start with the
> following error: 0xC0000035
>
> I have searched the net and found no resolution. I don't think this is
> serious, but but I would like to resolve this if possible if anyone here
> can give some help.
>
> Thanks

Just wanted to pass along that, so far, the fix that Bobby Johnson gave as a
link here, seems to have solved the problem. It seems that it was my NIC and
after updating it and waiting at least a day, I see no more errors listed
other than the last one I noted yesterday.

Thanks for all of the help.

Tom

From: Tom on

> "Tom" <noway(a)nothere.com> wrote in message
>> Hey All,
>>
>> I just recently finished building my own gaming rig and I keep noticing
>> the event in Event Viewer/Custom Views/Administrative Events and see a
>> litany of this same error under Kernel event tracing.:
>>
>> SessionName Circular Kernel Context Logger
>> FileName
>> ErrorCode 3221225525
>>

>> "Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" failed to start with the
>> following error: 0xC0000035
>>
>> I have searched the net and found no resolution. I don't think this is
>> serious, but but I would like to resolve this if possible if anyone here
>> can give some help.
>>
>> Thanks
>
> Just wanted to pass along that, so far, the fix that Bobby Johnson gave as
> a link here, seems to have solved the problem. It seems that it was my NIC
> and after updating it and waiting at least a day, I see no more errors
> listed other than the last one I noted yesterday.
>
> Thanks for all of the help.
>
> Tom

OK, false alarm on the remedy, it seems these errors came right back. They
are not causing any issues it seems, but since this is a new OS, they just
may need to be sorted out. If anyone finds anything, please post back, and I
will do the same.

Tom