From: Robert David on
Dou you have these missing files?? these are some scripts from the dell
updater. Are they executable? Becouse this seems like the binfile filed to
extract correctly.

buildVer.sh
PIEConfig.sh

I dont remember problems like this. I did that year ago. I just downloaded the
bin file from dell support, install the needed dependencies and than follow
the dell guide.

Dne pondělí 25 ledna 2010 01:56:49 Albretch Mueller napsal(a):
> buildVer.sh

Pages: 1
Prev: Lenny installation
Next: two local networks